Guest Furious_D

Irn-bru

Guest Furious_D

Does anyone know where I can get some in Adelaide? Hang overs just aren't the same without it!

I've tried the shop in the golden grove village but they're having stock issues with it. Is there another shop in town centre that sells it along with other British sweets?

Guest guest4829
    Does anyone know where I can get some in Adelaide? Hang overs just aren't the same without it!

I've tried the shop in the golden grove village but they're having stock issues with it. Is there another shop in town centre that sells it along with other British sweets?

Try central market - they had it there last week!

I spoke to a couple of people though at different stores and they both said that there are supply issues as it has been banned by the state due to the additives etc that are in it.

Daniel

Guest guest3462

The lolly shop in Glenelg had some too last time we were there!

Guest guest4829
    The lolly shop in Glenelg had some too last time we were there!

They are one of the places that doesn't have it just now due to the state ban

Daniel

Guest allie

the chocolate shop in norwood parade sells it! i ordered a palette for my hubby and the woman is great at ordering it in (he cant function normally without it!)

she also sells it by the can for £3.40 :)

they def had it a fortnight ago but best ring up and check first.

Chocolates on Parade - The Parade Norwood

Good luck

Allie :)

Guest Furious_D

Thanks guys! I'll give those places a shot.

I was told that they can't import Irn-bru just now because it has an illegal ingredient in it. The illegal ingredient turned out to be caffeine! Its because its added rather than part of the production process or something like that.

They were selling at Hallett Cove Foodland in the fruit juice(????) section!

Can you tell us when was it lately??

Guest Furious_D

You can now get it in choc o nut in the golden grove village :D

Be aware folks, stuff you buy here in the bottles is not the same as the cans. It is brewed under licence in Oz, and as such different ingredients are used. And for anyone really desperate, the IGA supermarket in Gilbert Street in the city (just next to where i work) has the original in Cans. And there are almost 2 dozen cans in my fridge at work, and drinking one as I type.

Guest Furious_D
    Be aware folks, stuff you buy here in the bottles is not the same as the cans. It is brewed under licence in Oz, and as such different ingredients are used. And for anyone really desperate, the IGA supermarket in Gilbert Street in the city (just next to where i work) has the original in Cans. And there are almost 2 dozen cans in my fridge at work, and drinking one as I type.

Don't talk nonsense! Its bottled in Glasgow and imported by Ocasio.

Don't talk nonsense! Its bottled in Glasgow and imported by Ocasio.

Well must have changed, last bottled i got had made in Australia under licence.

Guest Furious_D
    Well must have changed, last bottled i got had made in Australia under licence.

Apparently its changed as of this year. Occasio used to make it here but now its imported, so its all good

Hi all first post here, you can get irn-bru in foodland at Frewville cost $2,29c it is next to Glenside hospital, my daughter loves the stuff. Hope this helps anyone needing a fix from home