Guest mandy.s

certified copies for nursing (ANMC)

Guest mandy.s

:wacko:

hi there was wondering if anyone could give me advice on who certified the documents which need to be sent to the ANMC

Hi, my wife had hers certified by our local solicitors, cost her £4 .00 a copy i think, that was 4 years ago mind. We were also told J.P's can do them. Shouldn't have too mant dramas getting them done!

Good luck

Simon

Guest guest5933

Hello,

As a registered nurse I have had to obtain certified copies of various docs, ( copy of passport info, exam certificates), and was advised this had to be actioned by a Notary Public. It pays to shop around.

My first quote was for £90 a doc, and I have four = £360!!

A few calls down the line I managed to get a quote for £30 all in, much better.

Guest brookesy

We took our documents to a local solicitor did them all in one go charged £20 for everything including copies for visa app. He had kittens when he saw how much ther was.

Guest Newby 2011

I had all my docs certified by a JP and he didn't charge a single penny! All part of their service to the public!

Hi,

I have just noticed that my anmac page has changed to "all documents received". Any idea how long it'll take now?

Thanks

Guest Allie Bloss

I had all my documents signed by one of the consultants I worked with - she did it all for free - result!!

Hi Mandy

Go on the AHPRA website re check list of documents needed . Ive just sent off a request to the NMC as you are required to show transcripts of your training. The Nmc will send out a form , you pay them £34 and they send the documents over to AHPRA in adelaide. If you need anymore info im happy for you to PM me Good Luck Michelle, ps someone told me its taking 6 months to register!!!