A Bit Worried .....

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Just sat at the computer minding my own business, when Guzzler appeared with a very odd request,

do you have an old pair of tights i could borrow?

panic set in ...... but then I realised he was bottling his next batch of beer and it was a bit lumpy .... might give this one a miss when it comes to trying it!

:nah:

Cheers

Sas

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Just sat at the computer minding my own business, when Guzzler appeared with a very odd request,

do you have an old pair of tights i could borrow?

panic set in ...... but then I realised he was bottling his next batch of beer and it was a bit lumpy .... might give this one a miss when it comes to trying it!

:nah:

Cheers

Sas

But the question is Sas, would you want them back after he "borrows" them?:nah:

Guest deb and stoo

Yo Jo

What do you mean???:D . I'd have a shave first of course......and talking of adding flavour, maybe we could call the brew 'Keiths particularly perculiar' or simply 'old sock'

Going to be interesting to see who's the first to try it:wideeyed:.