Guest guest3462

State sponsorship on the move at last!!!!

Guest guest3462

Morning all,

Just recieved an email from SA immigration to tell us we have been moved into the processing queue even though the SMP hasn't been implemented. This is the email. Hopefully we all got one of these this morning guys.........

Further to our email of 7 July 2010 to which you responded that you wished to be considered for State Sponsorship under the new State Migration Plan (SMP), Immigration SA wishes to advise you that while we await the implementation of the SMP (date yet unknown), we have taken the decision to process some applications currently in the Sponsorship Pipeline.

Your current sponsorship application will proceed and assessed accordingly if:

· You responded to our email of 7 July in the timeframe requested; AND

· You have submitted a complete application; AND

· Your Nominated Occupation is considered by Immigration SA to be priority for this State; AND

· The order of your application and your Nominated Occupation falls within our Planning level.

It is envisaged that processing of these applications will take up to 6 weeks. When a decision (approval or refusal) has been made, an email will be sent to you or your agent. At the same time, your application record will also be updated on the Online Client Tracking System, which you can check yourself.

I have a nice little smile on my face now!

JC x

Guest TINA.G

Good morning alll. I received the email yesterday from SA and this morning I've got approval.

Guest guest3462

Wow, that was bloody quick!! Can you apply for your pr visa now then?

Guest leemina

I got the email yesterday too, and just checked the online application status and YIPPEEEEEE, I got state sponsorship approval too. Finally!!!!!!

Guest TINA.G
    Wow, that was bloody quick!! Can you apply for your pr visa now then?

Yes. Apparently so. Scary. Have now started to complete the 176 application form. Not sure how much detail re: jod I should give and do I want to be assessed on the skills database. I'm a nurse. I know what work I want. Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

Guest guest3462

We are still waiting for uors to change - hope that doesnt mean bad news! Hoprfully by this time next week we'll be struggling with that form too!!!!

Guest TINA.G

I'll be watching and waiting. It's a form and half. It appears so simple but your never sure how much they want to know etc