Guest rowy

Stress and ageing!

Guest rowy

Have been here since Thurs 5th so guess we are doing ok. Secured a nice rental today in Woodcroft, after much waiting for the phone to ring. Anyone would have thought we were buying it! Feel I have aged 5 years in a week!! Just sort school for Victoria now (5) and we will be ok. Looking at Woodcroft primary and woodcroft college? Penny

Guest Django

As Martin said it was never going to be easy.

If you need any help in anything give me a shout. We live in Woodcroft and we send our children to Woodcroft primary and rate it as a top school. It sounds like you've done the worse of it now you've secured the rental. Chin up keep at it. It will be so worth it.

Pete

Guest The Dimmocks

Well done on securing rental, we live not far from there in Morphett Vale on the edge of Woodcroft and Old Reynella. Our daughter is due to start school in October at Woodcroft Primary.

Guest rowy
    As Martin said it was never going to be easy.

If you need any help in anything give me a shout. We live in Woodcroft and we send our children to Woodcroft primary and rate it as a top school. It sounds like you've done the worse of it now you've secured the rental. Chin up keep at it. It will be so worth it.

Pete

Its a very big school I can see on the Web, but you are happy with it then? Thanks again Penny

Guest rowy
    Well done on securing rental, we live not far from there in Morphett Vale on the edge of Woodcroft and Old Reynella. Our daughter is due to start school in October at Woodcroft Primary.

So she will be in Reception then? Do you mean Woodcroft Primary not the Wood croft College. We are looking at the Wood croft Primary on Investigator drive I think. It is very big but looks really good, Penny

Guest The Dimmocks

She starts in reception at Woodcroft Primary on Investigator Drive. She goes to Bains Road Kindy at the moment which is next door to Woodcroft College Primary,on Bains Road. Gets confusing.

Guest rowy

Did you just ring first and go for a look around? You must have your hands full with three little ones!! Penny

Guest The Dimmocks

Kids keep us on our toes. I sent them an e-mail just asking what I had to do and they sent an enrolment form, going for a look round next week. Had a quick look when dropped enrolment form off, looks a lovely school. How old is your daughter? I would phone them up and see if you can go and look round.

Guest rowy

Yes just rang them , they are ringing back. Victoria is 5. Will let you know, Penny

Guest The Dimmocks
    Yes just rang them , they are ringing back. Victoria is 5. Will let you know, Penny

Georgina is 5 in September, they may be in same class at some point then. Let me know how you get on. Georgina got settling in dates first 3 wednesdays in September.

Michelle

Guest Django

Woodcroft Primary is the largest primary school in South Australia and we dismissed it initially for that very reason. However we called in one day and was shown around by the deputy and were very impressed by the way that he not only knew all the kids by name but knew the parents and also what the parents did for living.

Although it is large it is well designed so that it never appears to be so. Our children have come on leaps and bounds since being there and their confidence has grown beyond our expectations.

Pete

Guest rowy
    Georgina is 5 in September, they may be in same class at some point then. Let me know how you get on. Georgina got settling in dates first 3 wednesdays in September.

Michelle

Been there today, totally fab. I think Georgina might be with Victoria for a little bit because they talked about two new ones starting soon? She has just finished Reception at home, but here will start year 1 in January. We were there an hour and a half and saw every inch of the school. Be lovely if they were together!! Penny

Guest The Dimmocks

We looking forward to being formally shown round in a few weeks. Will have to arrange a get together soon so they can meet, be nice for Georgina to have a friendly face as all her friends from Kindy are off to different schools and same for Victoria to have a friendly face.