Sign in to follow this  
Guest snowy10

Update on SA Sponsorship

Guest snowy10

The latest from SA Government on sponsorship.

General skilled migration :: Make The Move

I got an e-mail from them this morning so assume my application is now being processde, would this be a correct assumption??

E-mail I received from SA is below.

Office hours Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm

Closed on Saturday/Sundays and Public Holidays

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX Reference Number: XXXXXX

Further to our email of 7 July 2010 to which you responded that you wished to be considered for State Sponsorship under the new State Migration Plan (SMP), Immigration SA wishes to advise you that while we await the implementation of the SMP (date yet unknown), we have taken the decision to process some applications currently in the Sponsorship Pipeline.

Your current sponsorship application will proceed and assessed accordingly if:

· You responded to our email of 7 July in the timeframe requested; AND

· You have submitted a complete application; AND

· Your Nominated Occupation is considered by Immigration SA to be priority for this State; AND

· The order of your application and your Nominated Occupation falls within our Planning level.

It is envisaged that processing of these applications will take up to 6 weeks. When a decision (approval or refusal) has been made, an email will be sent to you or your agent. At the same time, your application record will also be updated on the Online Client Tracking System, which you can check yourself.

This email is to inform you of the change in our process and does not require any action on your part. Do not contact Immigration SA as this may delay processing. If Sponsorship is granted, you will have 30 days in which to lodge your visa application with DIAC or your application will lapse. This email will also advise you of any other steps you need to take to confirm Sponsorship.

You will also be advised via email if your sponsorship application is refused. It is your responsibility to check your emails regularly for the outcome of your application. Emails are deemed to have been received at the end of the same day they are sent. Immigration SA does not take responsibility if the email sent to the address you/your agent provides is not delivered to you.

Manager - General Skilled Migration

Immigration South Australia

International Market Development

Department of Trade and Economic Development

DISCLAIMER:

The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. DTED does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that the communication is free of errors, virus or interference.

Thanks

Guest gabriel

Lets hope so! Feel like we've been waiting forever as our first application in February was declined! Very anxious! to think our TRA was passed end November last year & been doing this state application thing for 7 months is doing my head in to say the least! Just want to lodge the visa and then I will be happy!

I've put a note in my diary for 22nd September as this is 6 weeks today! When our last one was declined in was processed in 5 weeks - good luck anyway.

Trudy

General skilled migration :: Make The Move

I got an e-mail from them this morning so assume my application is now being processde, would this be a correct assumption??

E-mail I received from SA is below.

Office hours Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm

Closed on Saturday/Sundays and Public Holidays

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX Reference Number: XXXXXX

Further to our email of 7 July 2010 to which you responded that you wished to be considered for State Sponsorship under the new State Migration Plan (SMP), Immigration SA wishes to advise you that while we await the implementation of the SMP (date yet unknown), we have taken the decision to process some applications currently in the Sponsorship Pipeline.

Your current sponsorship application will proceed and assessed accordingly if:

·You responded to our email of 7 July in the timeframe requested; AND

·You have submitted a complete application; AND

·Your Nominated Occupation is considered by Immigration SA to be priority for this State; AND

·The order of your application and your Nominated Occupation falls within our Planning level.

It is envisaged that processing of these applications will take up to 6 weeks. When a decision (approval or refusal) has been made, an email will be sent to you or your agent. At the same time, your application record will also be updated on the Online Client Tracking System, which you can check yourself.

This email is to inform you of the change in our process and does not require any action on your part. Do not contact Immigration SA as this may delay processing. If Sponsorship is granted, you will have 30 days in which to lodge your visa application with DIAC or your application will lapse. This email will also advise you of any other steps you need to take to confirm Sponsorship.

You will also be advised via email if your sponsorship application is refused. It is your responsibility to check your emails regularly for the outcome of your application. Emails are deemed to have been received at the end of the same day they are sent. Immigration SA does not take responsibility if the email sent to the address you/your agent provides is not delivered to you.

Manager - General Skilled Migration

Immigration South Australia

International Market Development

Department of Trade and Economic Development

DISCLAIMER:

The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. DTED does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that the communication is free of errors, virus or interference.

Thanks

Guest gabriel
    what is your occupation ?

My OH is applying as an Electrician Special Class

Guest r_1159
    My OH is applying as an Electrician Special Class

Hope to hear that, when did he applied ? I am really confused as how they have not sent me any email

I am really thinking to leave everything and forget all about immigration

Guest gabriel
    Hope to hear that, when did he applied ? I am really confused as how they have not sent me any email

I am really thinking to leave everything and forget all about immigration

He applied for State sponsorship on 3 May 2010 before they closed it down.

Did you send the e-mail syaing you would like to be considered for SS before 23 July?

Yes I can understand how you feel - it can get you down at times.

Guest r_1159
    He applied for State sponsorship on 3 May 2010 before they closed it down.

Did you send the e-mail syaing you would like to be considered for SS before 23 July?

Yes I can understand how you feel - it can get you down at times.

Yes they asked and I received the acknowledgment stating that my application will be considered in SMP.

I also struggled to provide all applications before 15 may and I did, I am regreftful that I've chosen SA and wasted my time and energy.

I should have sent my application for ACT or WA or any other state rather than SA

Guest snowy10

OMG!!!!!!

Got the e-mail yesterday saying that processing was starting, just checked the SA tracking page out of curiosity........."Congratulations your sponsorship has been approved"!!!!!!!! was on display.

Need to catch my breath before applying for the Visa.

Good luck to everyone else in the same position.

Guest snowy10

Awesome feeling, still pinching myself!!

Just the visa application to go, should have it lodged by the end of the weekend.