Some advice on areas to settle

salvadordillon

Hello - we are currently renting a house until our container arrives in Gawler.

Would like some ideas from people on where they settled for either renting or buying.

Me and my husband love to keep busy and love city life but don't want to be in the thick of things.

Any advice would be appreciated, we are thinking Gawler maybe a little too far out for us?

Cheers Louise

Guest kangomik

Everyone settles in different area's their needs are different and it depends which way the sun is shinning when you look at areas.

The biggest decider is the wallet, it usually has the final say. City and beach well your looking West lakes area in my opinion, city and hills well your covering the rest of the east.

Make your own mind up, would you go down to a pub in the UK and ask where to buy? The forum is the same thing.