Cannons

steel toe boots

Where is the best place to get steel toecap boots, in the Port Noarlunga area preferably but we're heading to the city tomorrow (friday) so in the city as well

thanks, Del

Guest Alipally

You can but safety boots in Big W and K mart... no need to go anywhere far just colonnades Noarlunga!

HTH

Guest RichandHelen

Yeah I got my steel toecappers from K Mart for 50 bucks ,and they are still going strong :D

I always go to Web Safety. They can help you with the right safety footwear for your job, rather than just buying a generic pair of safety boots.

Don't forget to keep your receipt for your tax return next year. Some employers will reimburse you for your footwear, and others pay a subsidy so that's worth finding out.

BTW Web Safety have some great looking safety sunnies, and much cheaper than you would expect.

Sharon

Some of the shoe shops sell them cost less etc depends what you want try trims at marion they sell good boots and work clothes next to super cheep autos out side main shopping center. If your on your feet all day your better giving big w boots a miss there just basic and do not give much comfort

Guest Guest75

There is the Safety Shop on Seaford Road,next door to the service station.

The ladies in there are a right laugh.:biglaugh: