Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jo&Phil

South Australia: Interesting and Varied Job Opportunities

Guest downunder123

Another example of the media providing false information. Anyone coming to South Australia on a Backpackers Working holiday visa will fidn it difficult to get work in Sout Australia, apart from fruit picking. If any backpacker is reading this please think about it- what do you think the chances are of you turning up on a backpackers visa and then be offered a job as a beer taster or Koala catcher? If your happy to fruit pick on commission only then by all means come to south australia. Otherwise, majority of casual/temp work is all in Sydney or Melbourne.

Awww Downunder, you're just not applying in the right places...... I'm just taking a day's break today from my usual role of personality profiling great white sharks... we're desperately short of people....!!

Can't understand it, we had loads of people at the start of the season, but funnily enough the numbers (and a few limbs) have dropped off over time....:wideeyed:

My husband is kept incredibly busy in his role as a Beach Babe Judge down at Glenelg Beach - especially during the International Beach Volleyball competition!