Guest ste and cheryl

OH has been offered a job !

Guest ste and cheryl

Hello ,

Don't kow where to start really ... OH has been offered a job in Adelaide and he has accepted, they want him over in 4 weeks, so we're going over on WHV's while the RSMS visa is processed ! We are waiting for the letter of intent which we should receive around Wednesday then it gives us just over three weeks to get everything done :arghh:

To be honest until we receive the letter of intent I don't think it will really hit home (That's why we don't seem too excited) I suppose we are wondering if it's all too good to be true ... roll on Wednesday when we receive it ! Although we have told family and friends and even started the process of opening bank accounts, looking for flights, accommodation and getting everything on ebay !!

A question we did want to ask is if anyone knows of anywhere that doesn't cost an arm or a leg for us to stay for a week or two ... I don't fancy a hostel :err: but we can't afford somewhere expensive as we don't have lots of spends with only having 4 weeks notice and just paying our migartion agent a few thousand pounds. Oh and is close enough to Royal Park.

Any help at all will be very much appreciated !!!!!!

Ste & Cheryl

Guest Peachie

Hi

wow 4 weeks!!!! I spent years thinking and recking (convincing OH) but you will be amazed what you can get done when you have too!!!!

We live in the western subs about 10 mins south of royal pk if there is anything I can help with pm me! good luck

Deb x

Have you asked your OH's new company if they can help at all with accommodation for the first few weeks when you arrive? If they don't offer to pick up the tab, they may have company rates with local places - worth a try anyway.

Oh, and congratulations!