Guest mark&rachel

What to do in this weather

Guest mark&rachel

With the bad winds etc has anyone got any ideas of anything to do with kids this weekend?

anything going on?

Guest turners

try ur local bunning they have work shops on for kids most wekends

Guest rachinadelaide

National Rail Museum, Maritime Museum and Aviation Museum in Port Adelaide can use up a whole day, although there are some 'outside bits' so you'd have to time those in between the rain! They all have good stuff for kids.

Guest Guest75

I'm having a cleaning day.

3 Bedlington Terriers washed and dried then off to one of the rentals to set up for new guests.

Guest Damien

We're having a barbie :wacko: Standing by the barbie's the only way to get warm in my house :sad:. I thought I'd left the days of having barbies in the rain back in the UK but at least it will seem like home!

Guest Weez

And i bet you having some very special guest for you barbie eh Damo??:D caught my fish yet or have you sneaked up to Coles to buy it?? :biglaugh:

wrap em up in coats and take some kites to the beach. Coming home from the cold n wind is so cozy. Or go to an indoor pool like the Adelaide aquatic centre.. Uses up energy, then come home n do some baking and settle in for a dvd or a boardgame when they are physically tired.

We're having a barbie :wacko: Standing by the barbie's the only way to get warm in my house :sad:. I thought I'd left the days of having barbies in the rain back in the UK but at least it will seem like home!

If your having Weez over all her hot air will warm you up:goofy:

Guest Messua

In this kind of weather, when mine were little, we had a pj day. They'd don their cosiest pyjamas and we'd snuggle up in front of the fire with hot chocolate and watch our favourite movies.

Guest Matey2

How about reading a book. A good habit for kids to get into. :v_SPIN:

Guest Carla

Took my kids to the Play n Fun playhouse cafe in Christies' Beach today (indoor adventure playground) and they loved it. But be warned - you need nerves of steel as everyone else had the same idea and it was PACKED! Not sure how old your kiddies are but I've heard the SA Museum is pretty good - heaps of animals to look at and indoors (I assume). Plus I think it's free to get in - although you'd need to check that :)

Guest Weez
    If your having Weez over all her hot air will warm you up:goofy:

nah Damo provide quite a bit of hot air himself and the Ben backed him up with good old stories that we have NEVER heard before!!:wacko: