Riponian

Baby, Child & Family Photographer

Hi

I am a photographer and I am just launching my business and have a special promotion on for any booking made before the end of August.

Any family, baby, individual or pet portraits for only $125. That's a full hour at a location of your choice (in Adelaide metro area), DVD disc with complete set of processed images and two 10x8 prints and four 7x5 prints.

Please take a look at my website Crick Media - Video & Media Production

Any questions then please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Michelle

Guest Claireandchrisdownunder

hi

just to let you know if any of your clients would like there pictures framed after you have taken them, my husband and i have been framing pictures for 10 yrs. (cheaper than the shops)

thanks regards

claire:)

Thats awesome, i wish you all the success in the world on your new venture....xxx

May take you up on the offer.....

HG

Thanks so much and can't wait to hear from you ;)

Guest Claireandchrisdownunder

thank you had a look at your web site looks fab! would take you up on the offer but my husband does photograpy too but he has a full time job at moment

good luck with everything

regards

claire

That sounds a brilliant offer - if only I wasn't so ugly I'd definitely go for it! Do you have airbrush facilities?? We'd love to get the whole family (and pets!) done, but I am photo-phobic (and ugly!) so could only be included with some serious photoshop editing!

Best of luck with your new venture.

Guest guest3462

Michelle, i would like to book in with you guys please, do you want me to do it via your facebook business page or your website or just on here? Can give you deposit anytime xxxx

That sounds a brilliant offer - if only I wasn't so ugly I'd definitely go for it! Do you have airbrush facilities?? We'd love to get the whole family (and pets!) done, but I am photo-phobic (and ugly!) so could only be included with some serious photoshop editing!

Best of luck with your new venture.

Diane

Thanks so much for your kind words it means a lot. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it does not matter to me what you think of yourself. I can work some miracles with editing and it is for you and your family and I am sure your family think the world of you.

Thanks again

Michelle

Michelle, i would like to book in with you guys please, do you want me to do it via your facebook business page or your website or just on here? Can give you deposit anytime xxxx

Julia

That's great, I will be in touch to sort the details out this week. Really looking forward to it.

Cheers

Michelle :D

Guest mOZzy

found ya ;)

i would like to add that we are very happy with our photo shoot!

michelle was very patient with the kids, went along with all my ideas but still managed to stir us in the right direction to get the best outcome!!

i can highly recommend her services :notworthy:

Thank you for you kind words really looking forward to it to.

Anyone else wanting to book we have just launched our summer promotion check out our website

Crick Media

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :santadance: