Guest guest3462

Stopp the Trolls! (or the one idiot that has hijacked this site!)

Guest guest3462

Just wondering if it is possible to actually block a certain IP address as I am sure that one person in particular has nothing better to do other than rile and upset the good folk of this forum and it is getting very tiresome?????? Another new name pops up today???

Guest cornish Busdriver

Downunder 123 has now left the building

Guest kerfumph

I'd sooner they stayed. Their posts are far more interesting than the stream of ones trying to sell you something.

Guest 20legend
    I'd sooner they stayed. Their posts are far more interesting than the stream of ones trying to sell you something.

I couldnt agree more Kerfumph, just because someone has different views to some people doesnt make them wrong and I think it is ridiculous and draconian to ban them from the forum as a result. I have noticed that Downunder123 has had personal attacks on him today because of his views, will the people attacking him be banned aswell.

Guest Guest75

Poms in Adelaide is a very gentle and welcoming forum offering advice and support.

A lot of posters are very new to posting on forums and are seeking genuine help.

Trolls may cause a few some amusement but not the majority.:cute::cute::cute:

Exchanging view and and giving a point of view is one thing,intent to stir is another...........:skeptical:

I think other people should also bear in mind that personal insults (Such as calling another member a "shallow minded fool", whoever that person is) are also not in the spirit of the forum...

Guest Nick11

Personally I would ignore them..treat them with the contempt they deserve.

Sometimes they make me laugh..sometimes it's just attention seeking. If we ignore them..they will get bored and go elsewhere.

Personally I would ignore them..treat them with the contempt they deserve.

Sometimes they make me laugh..sometimes it's just attention seeking. If we ignore them..they will get bored and go elsewhere.

I agree it is juts better not to give them the satisfaction of our annoyance as thats what they want! ignore and don't bite....