Sign in to follow this  
Guest janmoo

Wanted after 26 sept fridge freezer

Guest janmoo

Hi we arrive 26 sept and will need fridge freezer not toooo large for our rental apartment if anyone knows of one for sale or anywhere reasonable to buy nee one then pm me. Thanxxx:notworthy:

Guest Chandan

The Good Guys have great deals on fridges..We arrived 8 weeks ago and have gone back time and time again to them. Always remember in Adelaide not to accept the ticket price always ask "Is that the best price", we have saved thousands of dollars doing that. Good luck!

Guest janmoo
    The Good Guys have great deals on fridges..We arrived 8 weeks ago and have gone back time and time again to them. Always remember in Adelaide not to accept the ticket price always ask "Is that the best price", we have saved thousands of dollars doing that. Good luck!

Thanks soo much for that will defo try them do you know where the closest one is to glenelg? And thats good advice bout ticket price. Wheres good for furniture? Xx

Guest Chandan

The nearest Good Guys to Glenelg is on South Rd near Castle Plaza , there is also one at Gepps Cross (maybe better to try there as there is a few furniture shops (its called a Home Maker centre as there is every shop you can think of!) We've just brought a bed at a hugely discounted price from Le Cornu which is on Anzac Hwy not far from Glenelg, so its worth a look first I guess... if it takes a little while if things arent in stock you can always go to Ikea for the basics...

Im not far from Glenelg so any more help just ask. Good Luck with the move:)

Guest janmoo
    The nearest Good Guys to Glenelg is on South Rd near Castle Plaza , there is also one at Gepps Cross (maybe better to try there as there is a few furniture shops (its called a Home Maker centre as there is every shop you can think of!) We've just brought a bed at a hugely discounted price from Le Cornu which is on Anzac Hwy not far from Glenelg, so its worth a look first I guess... if it takes a little while if things arent in stock you can always go to Ikea for the basics...

Im not far from Glenelg so any more help just ask. Good Luck with the move:)

Thanks very much will give them a go. I have seen le cornu on the reccies so i know it! Cant wait to get there now its been a long hard road but this time 6 weeks we should be therexx