Did i miss something?

Guest kangomik

Guest kangomik

I have to ask, has something happened to the forum over the last few days?

Has someone upset some one?:skeptical:

Because some of the new posters appear to me to be comming out with some of the most bizaro questions ever.:goofy:

I saw the others last weekend which where pure bait, but these are just useless questions being posted lately.:SLEEP:

Maybe it's just me:huh:

Guest Guest75

Yep......

And far as I know it's still you.:biglaugh:

The Moon is made of Green cheese to some ( although I prefer a nice Cheshire myself) to some:)

Apart from that all is as normal.:cute::cute:

Guest cornish Busdriver
Ahh well looks like a good excuse to razz the forum up and get those people in charge working woo hoo:biglaugh:

What do points make? they make prizes!

Yeah get 10 points and get the big prize.

SueOc already got 2 and Kangomic got 1.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest kangomik

Bugger you mean she is beating me?

Damn i need to put a post up relating to water use, and leaving a hose on especially after the rain we have had recently.

I could put a post up about mods blocking posts from other users, what sort of modding is that?

There's got to be a way of getting multiple points, i know register in god knows how many different names, with bogus email addys, get banned and it means sweet FA as they all re register!

What do points make, make if farking pointless!

Guest Guest75
Is that me on top or the MODS LOL

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Is this the Mik & Sue appreciation society??

Easy enough to start your own forum - plenty of freebie ones - just ask,I'll point in the right direction.

Then speak as freely as you want.

Ermmm??

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Guest75
Bugger you mean she is beating me?

Damn i need to put a post up relating to water use, and leaving a hose on especially after the rain we have had recently.

I could put a post up about mods blocking posts from other users, what sort of modding is that?

There's got to be a way of getting multiple points, i know register in god knows how many different names, with bogus email addys, get banned and it means sweet FA as they all re register!

What do points make, make if farking pointless!

Do you know I was going to say something there but thought less of it.

Just can't find the right emoticon.

Guest cornish Busdriver

Kangomik, Sueoc and passionate pom.

If ya want more points i am feeling very generous today so all you gotta do is ask.

Freedom of speech is great and we all enjoy it but when its used to prevoke or just to get a reaction, just to stir things up, used to infuriate people, rub people up the wrong way then thats when freedom of speech is being abused.

Its not rocket science and anyone trolling will get jumped on, pretty simple realy or do you need it explained in realy slow and simple step by step way.

Guest guest569
Kangomik, Sueoc and passionate pom.

If ya want more points i am feeling very generous today so all you gotta do is ask.

Freedom of speech is great and we all enjoy it but when its used to prevoke or just to get a reaction, just to stir things up, used to infuriate people, rub people up the wrong way then thats when freedom of speech is being abused.

Its not rocket science and anyone trolling will get jumped on, pretty simple realy or do you need it explained in realy slow and simple step by step way.

Now did i miss something ???:goofy: Am i being called a Troll ???:biglaugh: