Carole Jolly

End of lease cleaners

Hi

I wonder if anyone can recommend a reliable with reasonable rates person or company to do some end of lease cleaning for us, plus carpet steam clean.

We are looking to have this done, this Friday, 20 August 2010.

Many Thanks

Guest jorose

I have one...his name his Ged & trained by the best. Sorry Carole I couldn't resist. Good luck with your move.

You funny people..... no responses, so Jo, I will have Ged afterall, he is well trained you tell me.

Dan.... who hired a oven cleaner when they moved. ummmmmm

Some people have a hectic social life to lead you know, plus its what keeps the economy going round . lol

Guest jorose

Okay dokay he is putting his feather trimmed marigolds on as we speak.

Dan hired an oven cleaner....ha ha ha.

We have used Electrodry for three moves now and they have done a very good Steam Clean on the carpets. The last one the carpets came up better than when we moved in

Regards

Sandra

Be careful about hiring a steam cleaner and doing it yourself as some agents wont accept that. Some only want it to be done by a "professional" with a receipt. Pays to check with the agent.

It was in our lease that we had to have the oven and carpets professionally cleaned and show reciepts!!

However when he turned up he bought 3 cans of that spray stuff from woolworths.....emptied all 3 tins in the oven (gased us all out!!!) came back the next day and removed it all!!! Nothing i couldnt have done my self.....bloody landlords silly rules!!

Dan

Guest Chandan

there is a company called Cookerburras who clean ovens etc...

hmmm that guy sounds a bit dodgy can you name and shame him so we all dont hire him!!

I've got a guy coming in next week to do mine (before the visitors arrive!) but I booked him up ages ago, so not sure how much luck you'll have booking someone (good) to come the same week.....

If you are still looking, our friends have set up their own business "Carpet and Tile Care". They do carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning etc etc. His name is Marcus and number is 0414 610 612.