Scousemouse

Split system fitters

Hey everyone,

this might be the wrong place but I am looking for a clever bod who does heating/cooling system fitting!

Got 3 new split systems for the house, and the oh has got a few locals giving fitting quote tomorrow.................the postcode skews the facts, so im expecting a silly mark-up, which frankly wont do,

so, you fabulous guys with proper credentials(?)............pm me and lets talk less than telephone numbers.:biglaugh:

Be good now

Jane

Guest guest569

We used a company caled " Jo Cool" He knocked thousands off everyone elses quotes. If you can't find him via google i can dig out his number for you.

Guest kerfumph
    the postcode skews the facts, so im expecting a silly mark-up, which frankly wont do,

I'm surprised you want dirty tradesmen in the street. Jeez snobby or what. Oh and about $1500.

Thank you for the non judgemental replies, i will surely look into that.

Kerumph, i actually meant that the area i live in has some, not all, tradies adding a few extra $$$$$ to the cost of a job; as you clearly have never met me, or my "dirty tradesman" husband, kindly keep your stupid comments to yourself!

:P