Rachiegarlo

Chortle :)

Ok was heading down the now wider aisles at one of my local Coles, trying to locate where they have moved everything to when I stumbled across a new section called International with lots of green "new" stickers. Lo and behold there was a UK section next to the Mexican...my son and I spent some time examining what represented goods from that fair isle.

Tunnocks caramel bar thingies.

Shivers jams n marmalade.

Paxo sage n onion stuffing

Birds custard powder

Colmans mustard

Colmans mint sauce

Ambrosia rice

Devon tinned custard

Yorkshire pudding mix.

Pickled onions

Pickled red cabbage

Tinned curry sauce, the brand that has the little man on it.

and a few other sundry items.

So if you really have a penchant for Pickled red cabbage then head over to Coles at Castle Plaza, Edwardstown......myself, I'd rather have some prawn cocktail crisps. :biglaugh:

LOL had to laugh - guess what I bought on Sunday at Coles St Agnes? Pickled red cabbage and Colemans mint sauce! Bloomin' bill came to nearly $300 though so OH has banned me from that section in the future (I did buy a few other things by the way, it wasn't $300 for just those two items!!)

Well our local Coles which is the biggest in this area, never had a UK section and NEVER sold pickled red cabbage. The stores are all being revamped in the new Wesfarmers layout and so they will all stock the same. I am well aware that other stores in other areas :biglaugh: have had these mini UK sections. Stop trying to wind me up cos I'm so horizontal right now I don't think it's possible to rise.....and this was just a light hearted observtion hence the title ...chortle :)

Well our local Coles which is the biggest in this area, never had a UK section and NEVER sold pickled red cabbage. The stores are all being revamped in the new Wesfarmers layout and so they will all stock the same. I am well aware that other stores in other areas :biglaugh: have had these mini UK sections. Stop trying to wind me up cos I'm so horizontal right now I don't think it's possible to rise.....and this was just a light hearted observtion hence the title ...chortle :)

Your a bit touchie did i get you at a bad time??? (And a mod at that)

Guest laurenburton92

mmmm Prawn cocktail crisps!! and walkers cheese and onion!!!

defnintly miss themmm haha

:D

mmmm Prawn cocktail crisps!! and walkers cheese and onion!!!

defnintly miss themmm haha

:D

Sometimes there is a shop I know that sell them not all the time just got to be lucky and go in at the right time

Guest Nick11
    Our friends bought some Yorkshire Pudding Mix....all you needed to add was and egg and milk!!! So it was basically 'posh' flour!!

Yeah I was fool enough to buy a couple of packets of it and guess what!!!!

MY BLOODY YORKSHIRES STILL DIDN'T RISE!!!!!!!!

Guest kangomik

Coles see's a market it this area, and have altered there stocking system to accomadate this. Not just english stuff, other nationalities too. So i was told, how reliable i don't know. I did ask if the profit margin was greater than having 300 different types of shampoo, they smiled!

Yeah I was fool enough to buy a couple of packets of it and guess what!!!!

MY BLOODY YORKSHIRES STILL DIDN'T RISE!!!!!!!!

i used to have that problem it was always touch and go if they rose or not till i googled and got jamie oliver's recipe - never failed............yet anyway lolx

kathx