Kimbo

SA State Sponsorship Approval

Finally at long last I have at least some good news - we had our SA State Sponsorship approved today :jiggy::jiggy:

We had an email the other week saying that they were going to start processing and we should hear within 6 weeks, well we had our email today.

So lets hope I'm not waiting for our 176 visa 2 years down the line!!!

Fingers crossed and good luck to anyone who is waiting, hopefully you'll hear soon

Kim x:)

Guest snowy10

Congratulations, we are in the same boat as you and have just lodged our 176 visa on-line.

Good luck and all the best.

Guest guest3462

Congratulations!! We got ours last week too and have just lodged our 176 this week. We are moving down the line nicely and hope to have PR by xmas!!! Hope you get there too, what a lovely xmas present it would be!

Good luck with your application. (and make sure you put exactly the same occupation on the 176 form as you did on the SS form as they will decline your form 1100!!!! - nightmare!!!)

Take care

Julia x

Guest The Dimmocks

Congratulations on your SS being granted. All the best with your visa application

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations Kim, that's great news finally..............!!!!!!

Thanks Tyke - hasn't it just!!! :)

Thanks Kim x

Thanks very much everyone, its been a long road but feel like we're actually getting somewhere now - get my finger out today and get the visa app in!

xx

Well had the email last night - we have a case officer - nearly wet myself with excitement :shocked:

Got 28 days to get meds and police checks done (big gulp) so its all systems go go go :D

Guest guest3462

Fantastic news!!!!! Wow I almost wet myself too when I read that, we must have submitted our 176 apps at around the same time so i'm hoping to hear something soon then!! Can I just ask though, is the case officer for your 175 or 176 visa just so I don't get my hopes up fully!

Congratulations though, it gives me a glimmer of hope that ours isnt too far away now!

JC xxxxxx

Fantastic news!!!!! Wow I almost wet myself too when I read that, we must have submitted our 176 apps at around the same time so i'm hoping to hear something soon then!! Can I just ask though, is the case officer for your 175 or 176 visa just so I don't get my hopes up fully!

Congratulations though, it gives me a glimmer of hope that ours isnt too far away now!

JC xxxxxx

Hi

Our case officer is for the 176 visa hun, so keep that glimmer going! Will keep my fingers crossed for you

Kim xx:jiggy:

Guest KP Nuts

So when are the meds booked for then.....

Congratulations again Kim xx

Guest guest3462
    Hi

Our case officer is for the 176 visa hun, so keep that glimmer going! Will keep my fingers crossed for you

Kim xx:jiggy:

OMG!! I am so happy for you. i must have checked my emails a hundred times yesterday but no such luck for us yet! We have frontloaded our medicals and police checks except for my chest xray which I can have done in 4 weeks!

Hopefully you will get everything done really quiclky and you get your visa bythe end of the month. Fingers crossed for you hun.

Julia xxx

So when are the meds booked for then.....

Congratulations again Kim xx

Hi Kim

Got to get everything in within the next 28 days - I don't know make us wait years and then its all go go go!!!:biglaugh: Hope to get medicals booked for next week!:shocked:

Kim xx

OMG!! I am so happy for you. i must have checked my emails a hundred times yesterday but no such luck for us yet! We have frontloaded our medicals and police checks except for my chest xray which I can have done in 4 weeks!

Hopefully you will get everything done really quiclky and you get your visa bythe end of the month. Fingers crossed for you hun.

Julia xxx

Thanks Julia

As long as they give us a visa - don't mind if its this month, next month or even early next year, just please let us have one!!! :daydreaming:

Kim xx

Guest guest3462

Well they say that if they are requesting meds and police checks then evertything else is in order so I will keep everything crossed for you and hope to see you on this side of the pond really soon!!!

JC Xxx

Well they say that if they are requesting meds and police checks then evertything else is in order so I will keep everything crossed for you and hope to see you on this side of the pond really soon!!!

JC Xxx

Thanks Julia - still wont let myself get too excited until my passport is stamped!!! Fingers crossed this time next year we will be there (at the latest) :jiggy: Let me know how you get on.

Kim xxx