Guest m.and.m

arriving in 2 weeks

Guest m.and.m

Hello all, we arrive in just over 2 weeks Mike 47, Maria 42 James 20 and Carly 19, we are very excited but nervous at same time, we are looking to rent a 3-4 bedroom property so if anyone is looking to break their lease we would be very interested our budget is upto $400 a week, we are renting a holiday cottage for the first month in Christies beach courtesy of Tamara hope to hear from whoever is breaking lease Mike and Maria

Guest markmet

Hi Mike

Just wandered whether you recieved the pics I sent you and what your thoughts are.

Chris

Hi Mike and Maria,

Thanks for the mention! I didn't know that you were on here!

Can you please send me your arrival times and a photo so that I can recognise you at the airport?

Do you have any ides where you would like to rent as I know a few agents?

See you.

Tamara

Guest Damien

Wow $400pw - you'll have the pick of any rental, most here in Christies/PN are $350 max. You'll be in a palace!

Best of British to you mate,you will be al right,don't be nervous,it really will fall into place for you.It is all busy, busy ,busy at the start,but after a short while things start to make sense and before you know it you will be focused and focusing on the same things you did to get through life in the UK,roof over your head,work,bills,shopping etc.Difference here though is you do seem to have more time to yourselves,and it will soon be sunny every day for ages.When i arrived 2 yrs ago i often heard Bob Marley in the background singing"Don't worry,about a thing"!It really ,really will be OK.:D