Sign in to follow this  
Guest markmet

Breaking lease in Flagstaff Hill

Guest markmet

Hi

We are about to break our lease on a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom rental property in Flagstaff Hill. Its very clean and modern and of a good size. It has a built in oven and hob, also includes a dishwasher and built in wardrobes in 3 of the bedrooms. We are only breaking the lease as we are buying a property. It is in a quiet suburb and the street only has 8 houses in the street. There are lovely views of the hills from the window and is a lovely area to live in. So nice that we are buying in the same area. The rent is currently $400 per week plus a bond. We will be moving towards the end of Sept so if anyone is interested let me know.

Thanks

Chris

Guest Mainds Family
    Hi

We are about to break our lease on a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom rental property in Flagstaff Hill. Its very clean and modern and of a good size. It has a built in oven and hob, also includes a dishwasher and built in wardrobes in 3 of the bedrooms. We are only breaking the lease as we are buying a property. It is in a quiet suburb and the street only has 8 houses in the street. There are lovely views of the hills from the window and is a lovely area to live in. So nice that we are buying in the same area. The rent is currently $400 per week plus a bond. We will be moving towards the end of Sept so if anyone is interested let me know.

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris,

We are arriving on 2nd Sept and looking for a rental for end Sept to tie in with our furniture arriving.House sounds lovely and just what we are looking for-do you have any pictures that you could mail me?

Guest markmet

Hi

I will send you a few pics over the weekend. what I wil also do if you like is pass on your details to the agent as it will be up to them to sort future tenants. the agents are pretty good though and it is a lovely house.

Chris

Guest Mainds Family
    Hi

I will send you a few pics over the weekend. what I wil also do if you like is pass on your details to the agent as it will be up to them to sort future tenants. the agents are pretty good though and it is a lovely house.

Chris

Hi Chris, have PM you with my email address so that you can send pics

Many Thanks to you in advance