15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you Vote "1" for?

• Labor
      • Liberal
      • Greens
      • Nationals
      • Family First
      • Other

Ok, how about a last minute Poll of PIA members (those that can vote I guess) and we'll see on Sunday how representative we are! It's going to have to be pretty basic with none of this "second party preference" stuff!

Who are you going to give your first preference to? (Or should that be "To whom..."?)

(Background reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_Australia)

Guest Guest75

I would have gone Liberal if Abbot was a stronger character.

Good old Johhnie Howard from the same party did very well with this country, I think in 2001 we were 8 Billion in front!

Not even going to consider the Greens, there are now a lot of radicals in powerful positions - they are out to ban so much .

I have to vote as I am a citizen now.:unsure::unsure:

To be flippant the Fishing Party might get mine.

Or seriously - the National Party.

I did like the Sex Party ad that they showed on Gruen Nation the other night - "JerkChoices"!!

But I do wish they'd stop filming poor Tony Abbot standing with the sun behind him, shining through those blessed ears and making them glow....apparently he put in an all nighter on the campaign trail last night - can you imagine a polly knocking at your door at 3am???

Guest Woody and Jane

You have to vote Labour really, purely and simply so spawn of Satan Tony Abbott doesn't get in.

I completed a survey and came out the opposite from what I was going to vote for so now I'm undecided.

I completed a survey and came out the opposite from what I was going to vote for so now I'm undecided.

lol...i did that same survey (you posted it on facebook!)...and the same thing happened to me!!!

I dont know now!!!!:arghh:

Guest RichandHelen

Sod policies. I know which one I`d rather wake up with ..

Guest mikesmith

not voted since i was 18 they are all as bad as each other promise the world still tax you on everything also we pay for them going to all differnt places to get people to vote in my view we should not vote at all