Guest thekings

Pendulum 29th October

Guest thekings

Adelaide Entertainment Centre.

Anyone on here going?? we've got our tickets already :):notworthy:

Gotta admit were tempted but due to financial restraints ( having a house built ) we have decided to goto Stereosonic instead..and sample a bit of Tiesto, Calvin Harris and the like instead....

HG

Guest thekings
    sounds good. may get some tickets sorted if I can find someone to come with me.

Failing that you are more than welcome to tag along with us :)

Guest BILL*69

oh so keen to go, but cant find any tickets anywhere... if anyone knows of anything please give me a buzz or SMS 0405 632 675 or an email @ billster_3@hotmail.com

willing to pay!!!

Guest thekings
    oh so keen to go, but cant find any tickets anywhere... if anyone knows of anything please give me a buzz or SMS 0405 632 675 or an email @ billster_3@hotmail.com

willing to pay!!!

Looked on line but couldn't find any, seen some for other venues going for $200+. Wished I'd bought more now :arghh:

Guest alicesmile

So I thought, if I have to do it I would rather to it over the Barossa Valley than sunny (!) ole England.

Has anyone on the forum done this yet please or know of people who have as I really would like to know if it is a worthwhile adventure in reality as opposed to just interesting TV.

Thanks in advance.

Guest thekings

What a fantastic event, have only just recovered enough to post, legs ache, back aches, ears ringing....I can feel a Danny Glover/Lethal weapon quote coming on........"I'm gettin too old for this s**t" :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Guest75

Ya old Bugga!!:biglaugh:

Probably still tired for reeling in those fish last week........... Out fished by a visitor indeed, I'll not live it down!:shocked:

Guest thekings

I was gonna stay quiet about that too :P, went and saw your mate at that tackle shop today in Christies Beach. Charming fella and very very helpful too :notworthy:

Guest Guest75
    I was gonna stay quiet about that too :P, went and saw your mate at that tackle shop today in Christies Beach. Charming fella and very very helpful too :notworthy:

Great blokes in there :notworthy:

Not fussed mate - you shout about it if ya want!!

Guest robertreynolds

off to see them tomorrow...

Who are the support acts?

Guest thekings

The support act was some DJ, TBH he was rubbish, it was all about Pendulum, they were great. The only warm up act that could do them justcice would be Prodigy IMHO