Guest theforrests

My daughter goes to the Boars club - they have 2 locations - Seaford Rise Primary and O'Halloran Hill. She's a yellow belt, so not at competitive level yet - but you might want to check them out anyway. Their phone is 8387 9444 and their email address is boars1@bigpond.net.au

Guest Trakki

contact mOZzy, her son does Karate and they live in your area, she may be able to help.

Guest joolz

I think there is one at Christies Beach...not sure where though. I think it's GKR Karate which my son did back in the UK. He's an orange belt but we have not had the time to check it out yet. They have a international website though you could google it...

Guest norah battie

GKR loads of classes in south....GKR.com.au I think....loads of competitions.....very good club

Guest tpgc03

My son is 10 and is keen to continue his Karate when we get to Adelaide (hopefully very soon!)

he does Shotokan, does anyone know of a club where this style is taught/practiced in South suburb areas around Aldinga/McLaren Vale

Thanks a lot,

Me and my son both go to Boars at Seaford rise primary on a Tuesday and Thursday nights .Really good for kids .Alot of street training on how to get out of situations .Boars at O hallaron hill is good to.

Cheers

Dean

Guest joolz
    I think there is one at Christies Beach...not sure where though. I think it's GKR Karate which my son did back in the UK. He's an orange belt but we have not had the time to check it out yet. They have a international website though you could google it...

The Sensai from GKR knocked on our door on Thursday night...bit spooky!!! They have a class here in Seaford, so Max will start on Thursday. The website is www.gkrkarate.com