feels weird

Guest brookesy

Guest brookesy

Morning fellow PIA I am sat here before I go to work (last week) In an empty house, I didnt realise how much stuff we had. Pickfords packers where brilliant. The house feels weird now doesnt fell like home anymore just bricks. We have had to rent the house out but it will do us a favour in the long run. My OH and me tried to sleep on the air beds we have (impossible kids think its great). We just want to get over there now a few nervous moments in the past 48hrs but think that is normal. I have been watching watership down to toughen me up for our final week will let you know if my training has worked.

CU ALL SOON

Brookesy and Family:D

Guest The Dimmocks

Good luck with your move. We used Pickfords, they were great. Our house was the same, we had our matteresses and a few bits and that was it. After 2 and half weeks of sitting on deckchairs we had had enough. When do you fly?