Guest brookesy

feels weird

Guest brookesy

Morning fellow PIA I am sat here before I go to work (last week) In an empty house, I didnt realise how much stuff we had. Pickfords packers where brilliant. The house feels weird now doesnt fell like home anymore just bricks. We have had to rent the house out but it will do us a favour in the long run. My OH and me tried to sleep on the air beds we have (impossible kids think its great). We just want to get over there now a few nervous moments in the past 48hrs but think that is normal. I have been watching watership down to toughen me up for our final week will let you know if my training has worked.

CU ALL SOON

Brookesy and Family:D

Yeah, moving is weird. But it's a great experience, just go with the flow, and when you are eventually re-united with all your stuff, you'll wonder why you have so much of it ;)

Good luck with last week, and see you over here soon!

Guest Guest1288

Hi,

We used Pickfords in Manchester and they were brilliant and stuff arrived all in one piece. So good luck with everything.

With your post you bring back some memories mate of us a couple of years ago....we even sold the cooker that we had.....dunno how we coped the last few days back on the dark side....lol.

You time will soon be here all the best to you and have a very enjoyable last few days...

Catch ya soon on the other side....

HG

Guest The Dimmocks

Good luck with your move. We used Pickfords, they were great. Our house was the same, we had our matteresses and a few bits and that was it. After 2 and half weeks of sitting on deckchairs we had had enough. When do you fly?