Sign in to follow this  
Guest kfoley0681

mercades benz winnebago

Guest kfoley0681

for sale 2004 6 berth motor home. we purchased this 2 years ago when arrining gave us a great oppertunity to travel and explore australia and some good hols too!! now its time to go! it has 2 queen beds 1 double bed 2 dining areas a bathroom that has shower toilet and basin, kitchenette with hob microwave new fridge sink etc, lots of storage space and a safe, also newly installed solar system so fully self sufficient! regually serviced and maintained! want $75,000 or near offer please! call 0458296571 and speak to kevin if interested thankyou

for sale 2004 6 berth motor home. we purchased this 2 years ago when arrining gave us a great oppertunity to travel and explore australia and some good hols too!! now its time to go! it has 2 queen beds 1 double bed 2 dining areas a bathroom that has shower toilet and basin, kitchenette with hob microwave new fridge sink etc, lots of storage space and a safe, also newly installed solar system so fully self sufficient! regually serviced and maintained! want $75,000 or near offer please! call 0458296571 and speak to kevin if interested thankyou

Wow that sounds nicer than my house:D if only i had 75K

Guest kfoley0681

yes you mite get change but has it all the same features there are lots on the market and you can pay 20k and then you could pay 150k p do you think there lightly to be the same?????????? price depends on features, and even varies from state to state. please dont make comments unless you have been to view it and therefore in a position to do so. i have also seen the same size and age on the net but in the same state and it is up for $99,000 i didnt feel the need to go on there adverisment and comment that people can pay for a flight to another state to buy it cheaper and thanks for that the bago you refer to is smaller and lacking the $10k solar system that allows for fully self suffient camping!

Guest Guest5035

Well said mate, theres always one Richard Head isn't there!!

Anyway, we had friends who now live in Geralton, WA who had exactly the same model, they arrived here and off they went ending up in WA. They had a blast for 1 year just touring. They just hold there money, if i had the cash i'd be intrested,

Stevo

I've seen them on campsites - they are fantastic and better than some houses I've seen! Great idea for someone, and I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling. If I was just that teensy bit closer to retirement I'd be on the phone to you now, as I have big plans...

Guest kfoley0681

thanks guys yes there is always one idiot!! and i actually have people coming interstate to view it tuesday and also someone else in sa so fingers crossed!