andi

Electrician - sponsorship offered

Seen this on the seek website and thought it may be of interest to somebody out there.

Good luck.

Maintenance Electrician

MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIANS WANTED FOR POSITIONS IN BORDERTOWN, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

457 SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE HERE.

Are you in a position where your current sponsor is no longer able to keep you employed and you find yourself looking for a new sponsor, well, look no further as our client a major food processing and packaging plant is seeking 2 electricians to join their Bordertown SA plant

In this role you will be dealing with State of the Art equipment and a very high tech automation system. Your main responsibility will be the repair and maintenance of plant equipment along with preventative maintenance, upgrades and some installations.

To be a successful part of this large maintenance team you will need to be a qualified electrician (overseas qualifications will be considered) with experience in an industrial / manufacturing environment. Working knowledge of PLC equipment is essential for this role.

We also have other similar position in other remote areas around Australia including Tasmania & Qld, so if any of these are on your agenda then forward your resume for consideration

To apply please forward your CV to sherynapps@staffaus.com.au

Guest mandiw76

Hi Andi,

Just come across this post, it souded ideal until i realised how far away from Adelaide it is!! My hubby & i are just starting the application process for emigration and we really want to go to Adelaide, he is a maintainence electrician and we are wanting to go get out there ASAP!!! What is the web address for the seek site and do you know of any other relevant agencies please? thanks

Guest kerfumph

Translation: We are in the middle of nowhere and pay crap.All the locals won't work for us so we are looking for dumb expats. Bordertown is great. We have a white kangaroo.

:goofy:

Oh and Go Lincs!

The website is seek.com.au, there are others but i have found they all appear on this site anyway.

Good luck