Guest m.and.m

help using my p.i.a

Guest m.and.m

hi all not sure which forum to put this on so i've given the barbie a go .question when sending private messages is there anyway of finding and viewing the sent messages hope thats not to confusing thanks mike

When you click on Private Messages you get taken to a new page. Blurb says

Folder Controls

Inbox contains ? messages.

You have ? messages stored, of a total 100 allowed. (Empty Folder)

Jump to Folder:INBOX (.... messages)

This last part is a drop down menu, click on the little arrows in blue there and you'll see a second option appear that says SENT MESSAGES. Select that and go view them :)

Guest m.and.m

hi snifter funny i've done all that before posting the question and it's telling me i have no sent messages even though we must have sent at least a dozen any idea whats going on ????

Not too sure what is going, i have just checked to see if mine is working and all is working ok here.

Try again in the morning if you have no joy PM a mod and we will look into it for you.....

HG

Guest Guest75

The same thing happened the other week.........

Here is the solution...........

In your control panel, if you look at 'Edit Options', then the 'Private Messaging' section, there's a tick box to select if you want to save a copy of sent items in your sent messages folder. In your case, you didn't have that option selected, hence why nothing was showing in your sent messages folder. I've amended that option for you now so any futures PM's you send will be saved.

With regards the logging out issue, when you logs in, you must make sure that the "Remember Me" checkbox is ticked. If it is not, then this will happen. If it continues to happen even after you've done this, then clear your browsers cookies and cache before trying to log in again.