The Hallidays

Working from home

I could do with a job working from home. Does anyone know any agencies or companies?

I don't really want to deliver leaflets or catalogues.....

I could do with a job working from home. Does anyone know any agencies or companies?

I don't really want to deliver leaflets or catalogues.....

Thanks

I could come up with a couple not sure how morally ethical or legal they would be....but you could earn some good money.....:goofy::nah::Randy-git::policeman:

HG

I know there is a company - name escapes me at the moment but as soon as I remember it I'll post it up (I know I have it saved on my work PC anyway) - that runs a sort of "domestic PA" service, offering everything from secretarial services, to holiday bookings, to house tidying. They might be worth a call to see if they have anythiing as I guess they outsource most stuff. There is also a lady called Amanda who runs (or used to) a company called The Day Night Secretary (The Day Night Secretary) which has a typing service so if you can type and have word processor/printer etc at home, might be worth giving her a call.

Don't know if either of these is the sort of thing you are thinking of, and don't know if either employ people to work from home, but if so, might be worth a punt.

Guest TheTodds

If you go in Hallett Cove library there's a magazine called Adelaide Child. There is a section in there offering a variety of work from home for mums. I can get you a copy from nursery if you like and drop it in with my next lot of ironing!

Thanks for the great ironing service - such a big help!

See yuou soon.

Helen. x

If you go in Hallett Cove library there's a magazine called Adelaide Child. There is a section in there offering a variety of work from home for mums. I can get you a copy from nursery if you like and drop it in with my next lot of ironing!

Thanks for the great ironing service - such a big help!

See yuou soon.

Helen. x

Thanks Helen that would be great.

xxx:notworthy: