xzibit

Which channel shows F1?

So watching the Belgian Grand Prix earlier, and then I started to worry, as the Italian GP is 2 weeks away and I will then be living in Adelaide.

So I need to know what channel shows the Formula 1 live so I can watch it.

Formula 1 now shows live on Channel Ten.The commentry is by good old Martin Blundel and Jake as it is linked with

sky.The ONLY bad thing is that we missed the first three races of the season until foxtel decided to actually show it on T.V!!!

Still, the best things come to those who wait!!!

:smile:

Whoa!! Old thread revival. How come you missed some of the rounds? One show them all live (apart from when they decided to shove it on Ten and show it delayed 30 mins, but Mark Webber complained and they switched back).

It's a good job they have Martin on commentary as Rusty, Beattie and the other bloke aren't too hot on knowing what's going on.

Guest smit
    Whoa!! Old thread revival. How come you missed some of the rounds? One show them all live (apart from when they decided to shove it on Ten and show it delayed 30 mins, but Mark Webber complained and they switched back).

It's a good job they have Martin on commentary as Rusty, Beattie and the other bloke aren't too hot on knowing what's going on.

one guys are complete ****e and clueless,we were using webstream before and during adverts but tends to loop out. Have to take what you can get!!!

Guest Crushfamily

if you worried about falling asleep in front of it on a Sunday afternoon - it usually airs at 21:00 so I usually sleep through some of it!!!