Sign in to follow this  
ian mc

Desperate

Can anyone help desperate need a model for waxing tomorrow adelaide TAFE Curry st at 1.45 if u book in u can have everything u need done for $13 NOW THATS A BARGAIN.

THANK AUDREY

P.S. PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Can anyone help desperate need a model for waxing tomorrow adelaide TAFE Curry st at 1.45 if u book in u can have everything u need done for $13 NOW THATS A BARGAIN.

THANK AUDREY

P.S. PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Hi what other services do you offer at Tafe??? I'm looking to have a facial when i can get a day off work but would be nice to know all that is offered so when i do get a day off I can book the works hmmmm better book a week off:embarrassed: you will have your workcut out:biglaugh:

Hi the certificate 3 does Manicures/Pedicures, they are on Tue Waxing is all day Wed Acrylics is Mon and Make-up is Thur and it is very cheep there is also hairdressing but am not sure when that is .

Hope that helps u.

Thanks Audrey

Guest Guest75
    Hi what other services do you offer at Tafe??? I'm looking to have a facial when i can get a day off work but would be nice to know all that is offered so when i do get a day off I can book the works hmmmm better book a week off:embarrassed: you will have your workcut out:biglaugh:

Last time I saw you Steve I thought you looked in need of a few treatments :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hi its not me that is studying it is a member of staff her name is Carrie and u can make an app through me it depends what u would like.

Thanks Audrey