MacLeods

online 495 sent June 07

Called my agent earlier this week for an update, no case reference, no CO, zilch.............

The only thing she could tell me was that our front loaded medicals and police checks are now tied up with the application. So someone has picked up our file at some stage.

Is there anyone else who e-lodged a 495 in june who has been given a case reference or Co or heard anything ?

Going by latest timeline calculation (they are processing at April 7th - at the mo)

we should have a case officer December 18th !

What a nightmare wait, especially as our house sale is due to complete on the 24th of OCT.

Fingers Crossed for some sort of miricle...........

Im off to bed:SLEEP:

Guest Libby1971

Hi

Emmylou had this problem. Read her thread about getting her visa.

If you frontload your meds and checks then you are not told when you get a case officer. Emma found out she had one when they gave her the visa. Her application went in at the end of April and she got her visa on Tuesday.

Apparently there was a big hold up due to the many changes with the visa requirements but things are moving along quite quickly now (well, in Aussie terms they are).

Libby

Guest Matt & Suzi

We e-lodged our 495 but not until 8 July, we have not heard anything.

Just looking at how quickly the sale of your house was 13 sep to 24 oct, I thought it would take much longer than that, I think we are going to except an offer on our house today, but I hoped to still be in the house for xmas.

Hi

it was a very small chain a first time buyer, our buyer and us. The offer was so good we couln't let it go so although we do dont have the Visa yet, we are hoping it will be soon and we will book flights and

go asap. I must admit its been very fast, our shipper come in next Fiday then we are staying with Friends and family ..................

Good luck with your house sale.................