elainew

Nurses

I have been receiving lots of e-mails recently,nurses being sponsored by agencies and other organisations. Asking which is the best way to emigrate into this wonderful country.

Please,please know that the time you fill in the paperwork for sponsorship you could've had permanent residence through. Take the time and fill in the forms,it's not difficult. You don't need to pay anyone. The agencies are ripping you off......

Being sponsored is not always what it's cracked up to be..... especially if the woman is the one that is sponsored. There are rules and regs. Also you do miss out on money for childcare etc.

So think carefully before you get work from ?????

There is plenty jobs, been here now for 7 yrs, I have worked many places and everywhere I have gone with the agency I have been offered a job....

There just is not enough nurses!!!!

Caring for you.

Elaine :)

All the best to those of you that are on your way. ;)

Guest janny

Hi

Cant agree with u more, we ended up with tmperoary visa- which had mad us feel very trapped.Wish we had looked into PR.Hindsight is a great thing.

Jan

Guest nicandchris

Getting the PR seems very complicated, ok first the ielts then nursing board application then what? ive looked on the websites but it seems a minefield is there anywhere that has the steps to pr in a clear pathway?

Guest leemina

I've applied for a 176 visa as wasnt keen to be employer sponsored and tied down, at least with state sponsorship I can move about if I want. I needed to go SS as didnt have the required points, work wise I would have had to have three years experience but only have two at present so would have had to wait until next september to apply and wasnt willing to wait really. I can understand those that want to go employer sponsored as they'll be in cat 1 wont they?

Guest kenco
    I have been receiving lots of e-mails recently,nurses being sponsored by agencies and other organisations. Asking which is the best way to emigrate into this wonderful country.

Please,please know that the time you fill in the paperwork for sponsorship you could've had permanent residence through. Take the time and fill in the forms,it's not difficult. You don't need to pay anyone. The agencies are ripping you off......

Being sponsored is not always what it's cracked up to be..... especially if the woman is the one that is sponsored. There are rules and regs. Also you do miss out on money for childcare etc.

So think carefully before you get work from ?????

There is plenty jobs, been here now for 7 yrs, I have worked many places and everywhere I have gone with the agency I have been offered a job....

There just is not enough nurses!!!!

Caring for you.

Elaine :)

All the best to those of you that are on your way. ;)

not sure if you still use this site and i for one is a novice however i could do with your help pleas?? i an a 50 rgn just gone 50 my husband is a gas fitter and yes we have been ripped off masively im currently going through AHPRA to register im nearly there they have asked for one final paper however we are confused as to which visa to go for and will i get a sponser with an agency ? could you point me in the right direction in adelaide as i work will the elderly ?? any help will be appreciated x