Diane

Jump On It - deals

Anyone used any of the latest "bargain" type sites? I have just ordered a car detailing voucher through something called Jump On It where they put up a deal, and if enough people sign up for it, you get the deal (if it doesn't reach the minimum number, you don't but you don't get charged anything in that case)

I think there was something about them on one of the Today Tonight type progs last night, but I was cooking so didn't really pay much attention.

Anyway, it's going to cost $39 for an inside and out cleaning instead of the usual price of $80 which seems pretty good to me (especially if you'd seen the state of my car!!)

Just wondered if anyone else has used this site, or one like it, and whether I've just wasted $39!!

This is the Adelaide website: http://www.jumponit.com/adelaide

If you decide to join up and buy, send me a PM because if I refer someone I get $10 (I'll split it with you!) (although you might like to wait and see if it is genuine....!!!)

We used one the other day, think it was called Spreet. Got a pamper day for $59! Our vouchers came through 2 days later. Just have to book up now

Just seen on one of their recent deals they were doing Hoyts cinema tickets for $9 - wish I'd seen that one!! Going to cost me a fortune to go see Tomorrow When the War Began!!