Guest lunch05

Investigator College, Goolwa

Guest lunch05

Hi does anyone attend this College, we're looking at sending our 10, 8 and 7 year old there and wondered what others have experienced at this College. Does being on two campus prove difficult to the children's education?

Any information greatly received.

Sandra

Lots of schools have split campuses with their junior school separate from the senior school but they usually work closely together. The two campuses are split because the school began in Goolwa and opened a primary school in Victor. They have been building up the Victor campus to include seniors. It just means they can attract families from a wider area. A school which has similar multiple campuses is Trinity at Gawler, which has become hugely popular and it seems to work well. If you like the school then see if your children can spend a day there before you decide. Most private schools will oblige. There isn't much else down that way unless you go back to Tatachilla at McClaren Vale or into Strathalbyn for Murraylands Christian or Strathalbyn Christian.

Guest snicker

Hi

I teach there (both campuses) so if you have any questions I guess I can answer them. They do tours about once each month.