Guest Guest5035

2 x vacancies

Guest Guest5035

This is hot off the press, i'm actually writing this from work, 2 vacancies have arisen, one at Gepps Cross the other at Cavan, both for Visy.

The one at Gepps Cross i will scan the vacancy details and post later today, (hopefully) this so far will not be advertised externally,

The one at Cavan where i work, i can write the details on PIA, this will be through Ranstaad, for a forklift driver on arvos paying around $30 an hour.

More later......

Stevo

Guest Guest5035
    This is hot off the press, i'm actually writing this from work, 2 vacancies have arisen, one at Gepps Cross the other at Cavan, both for Visy.

The one at Gepps Cross i will scan the vacancy details and post later today, (hopefully) this so far will not be advertised externally,

The one at Cavan where i work, i can write the details on PIA, this will be through Ranstaad, for a forklift driver on arvos paying around $30 an hour.

More later......

Stevo

if anyone wants any details on the Gepps X job i cam email you a copy of the ad, tried to copy onto here but no luck, its a machine operator making cardboard boxes, good pay i believe.

The job where i work is for a Casual forkie on arvos starting around 2.30pm for a minimum of 4 to 12 hours per shift, 24 to 48 hours a week $30 a hour. Forks are double tynes loading pallets of plastic soft drink bottles onto the RORO for the trucks to Coke and Schweppes our main customers.Also loading/unloading the B doubles of preform bins in/out. Can be really busy but great conditions, air conditioned etc etc. Job starts i believe in 1st week October for 5 months.

Jay Manning is the Randstad contact, not sure which office. jaya.manning@randstad.com.au

Stevo

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

thats very kind of you to postthis stevo! Well done.

Guest Guest5035

made a boo boo this morning 5am !!

can Amit ?? email me again please

Stevo