Guest Guest75

Severe weather warning 04/09/10

In all the 8 years I've been here, I've not experienced weather like this. We had to drive from south to north and back today and saw loads of trees down, traffic lights out of action - it was horrible!

hope the bad weather has not effected anyone too badly, heard of trampolines being blown around and broken poles, fences and tress fingers crossed we all come out the other side unhurt!

Guest laurenburton92

Guess I should have checked the weather before I went sshopping! Came out of the shop and couldn't believe it, literally neally got blown over! Crazinesssss!

Guest mike and tor

any more rain and i will get home sick!

funny thing is i did my washing on saturday, and it has rained ever since! well i suppose it has had a good rinse.

Guest Drumms

My cousin in Semaphore has just put a pic on Facebook of her car squashed by a very large tree!

Hope everyone is safe and sound.

Guest mr secret

We had a bbq tonight. By 7pm it was great with the chiminere going. Gotta luv sa!!!!

I arrived in Adelaide today and my Aunt and Uncle said it's the worst weather they have seen in the 8 years they been here!! Traffic lights were out at a major junction. At least it can only get better I suppose lol.

Guest cornish Busdriver

Well after a week of working lates at work, i got a bit board yesterday avo and decided to go for a drive down to Yankilla then cut across to Victor harbour and back to seaford.

The roads were like a bloody war zone with braches braking off, trees fallen land anding right in front of me. Spent 30 minutes helping to clear a road with a few other people as this hugh tree came down right across it.

Looked out side this morning to asses the damage from yesterdays and last nights storm and got 1 palm tree leaning to the right by about 45 degree's and gotts chop a bit off next doors tree as its now resting on to of the fence.

Anyone gotta clue about uprighting a palm tree ?