Guest dglamoore

Monarto Zoo

Guest dglamoore

To anyone looking for a good day out would recommend Monarto Zoo. A group of us went on Tuesday with one baby and kids ranging from very 5 through to 12 , something to keep them all amused throughout the day.

http://www.monartozp.com.au/home.php

We joined the zoo society so can now go to Monarto and Adelaide zoo as much as we like in the next 12 months so should keep animal mad Dawn very happy :jiggy:Worth thinking about if you may go more than a couple of times in a year as you soon get your money back!

Lisa:cute:

Great idea Lisa, thanks for posting the link. Read your blog & seen the piccies, there were a lot more animals that I thought there would be.

Angela

Guest sarahsmartiepants

We went to Monarto earlier this year when my mum was here! My 18 yr old loved it!:biglaugh:.

He has always wanted a girraffe and thought it was excellent that you could hand feed them. We got a good position on the platform, then something spooked them, they all ran to the far corner and wouldnt come back. But he went again a few months later whan his friend came form the uk.

We did get to stroke a rhino! That was good.

So yes Monarto is a great day out.

sarah

Cleland is brilliant, we went there in april when we came over, I think it was here that clinched the deal with the kids to come over.

They loved feeding the kangaroos and clapping a koala bear, getting chased by the emu's though is another story!

But great fun and tires the kids out too! So it's all good!