Guest Nicky&Andy

a little update

Guest Nicky&Andy

the last 36 days has been full of excitment, chalenges, fun, sad times,today was sad, my georgous boy went to kennels to start his emmigration process, the little bugger diddnt look back, dragged the poor girl through the kennel doors,(maybe he's had enough of camping, lol)we did have an accident with a flying gazebo, ripped a hole in the roof,followed by the wettest down fall, 3"of rain fall in one nite, celebrating tonite, were in a premier lodge, going to spain to see andrews mum tomorrow (she lives there) found out today we have oaa, & meet & greet, no address as yet (7 to ten days before we fly) come back to uk next week , have booked our fair well party, then off we go.

its been a long time comming for us , i'm feeling ahhhhhhhhhhhhh and over welmed espically with how great my mum & dad have been, and andrews mum , who is now on her own.

cant wait to find out where our house will be, get the dog back and start building our new life, hope to meet some of you soon, espically any fishing meet ups,

see you all soon

nicky, andrew & boys

The last few days and weeks leading up to departure can be testing to say the least and it seems like your handling it very well even with the disruptions...

Good luck with your flights xx

Guest Team 'W'

Hi Guys

You are going to be so busy ,you wont have time to dwell,lol...

But wishing you safe journeys, and enjoy your last days in the uk...

Look forward to hearing from you both wen you land here in ozz..

Elaine x