Jump on it

Toni

Not sure if this is the right area to put it on but I saw a program on Adelaide Tonight last week about some websites offering deals. This one is called Jump On It - Adelaide - Magnificent two-course dinner for two, plus a $50 bottle of wine at the Botanic Café on East Terrace for only $79 (up to $165 worth of value) I think Adelaide is lagging behind on the other states as we only have one deal but other states like Melbourne etc have a few being offered. Might be a good gift idea if you have family or friends in other states too.

I wish I had seen that I could do with someone else giving my car a good detailing! I noticed that Melbourne especially has more offers than Adelaide so also a good opportunity to give a gift that way if you know people in other States. Hopefully if it takes off here and we could get more variety.