Guest sammy123

friends

Guest sammy123

Hi i have just moved here 4 mths ago and missing all my friends loads :unsure::unsure::unsure: I am 15 and live in hallett cove at the moment with my family.I have made some nice friends but no one from the uk so if there is anyone out there u wants to chat or catch up that are missing their friends too it would be really good. Ps i miss primark lol:jiggy: x

Guest lindagarrattley

Hi

My 15 y.o and I are from Birmingham and we've been here about 14 weeks. I've spoken to Imogen and she has asked me to pass her e.mail address on to you. Good to hear you've made friends at school, Imogen has too. Take care Linda

(Edit by admin: We don't recommend posting email address's on the forum, so probably best to send via PM.)

Guest willow1234

hi sammy we also been here 4 months, i have a daughter who turned 16 at the end of august and we live not to far away from you. we are in seaford, i will get her to come on here and have a chat with you.(we miss primark too.lol )

hello sammy, I have spoken to you on here before I think, when you were still in the uk? We have been here nearly a year now and my kids are 14(nearly!) and 12 . let me know if you want them to give you a shout. They have settled here really well and i'm sure they would be more than happy to chat here or on msn if thats easier for you.We are miles from adelaide though, all the way up near the flinders ranges! glad to hear you have made friends at school. Rach