Guest dglamoore

Wacky Warehouse

Guest dglamoore

I have just done a website for an expat who is opening a Wacky Warehouse indoor soft play area in Newton for anyone looking for a great place for younger kids to let off some steam :D

It will have a cafe, rates are really good, offers party packages and due to open in December so thought I would pass the info on for her - definitely will be paying her a visit!! Just in time for those hot days in summer holidays too :v_SPIN:

http://www.wackywarehouse.com.au

Lisa:wubclub:

What a god send this will be!!!!!

I know my son would miss this kind of fun. We're very lucky and have plenty near us in the UK.

A chance for all parents to drop kick their kids and have a coffee........... hahaha

Ta for the info.

Paul.

Guest Roo1

WOW, I know one little boy who will be counting down the days until it opens!!

I must admit it looks pretty exciting too! I wonder if they let parents on......just to mind their kids of course:D:D:D

Judi x

Great website Lisa, I especially like the purple & orange colours.

Intrigued to see it includes children up to the age of 12, a pleasant surprise, I can now take both of mine along.

Angela

Guest nikkiandlee

They are great fun, we have them here in Dav!! I joined my boys on it once (i'm only just 4"11 so pass as a child :) ) I sat at the top of the smallest drop slide for twenty mins while all the 3,4 ,5 and 6 year olds were dropping down the large one next to me! One little 4 yr old said sweetly "look mummy that lady is stuck on the childrens slide :embarrassed:.

So bewhere have the courage if you play on these things to not be shown up by the children especially the under 5's:jiggy:

Nikki

X

Guest dglamoore

Bit of a trek from where we are but cannot wait to take Dawn up there!! Feel a group outing coming on so we can all have a chat and coffee while kids run loose :jiggy::jiggy:

Will let you all know as soon as there is an opening date :v_SPIN:

Lisa:cute:

Guest Roo1
    Bit of a trek from where we are but cannot wait to take Dawn up there!! Feel a group outing coming on so we can all have a chat and coffee while kids run loose :jiggy::jiggy:

Will let you all know as soon as there is an opening date :v_SPIN:

Lisa:cute:

Ooooh, I'm up for that one!!!

J x

Guest donna T

That sounds great - count me in please although I will never get my bottom down any kind of slide:D

Guest flukey

Hi Guys

I have not been on this site for a while :notworthy:

I look forward to seeing you all at Wacky Warehouse once we are up and running.

Dawn :goofy: (cause that's how I'm feeling at the mo!)