Guest Fancy a Beer

Looking for Stainless Steel Fabricators

Guest Fancy a Beer

Just taking a look to see if there are any Stainless Steel Fabricators out there who are able to undertake general fabrication duties, we need someone that really can hit the ground running, MUST be proficient and experienced in all aspects of Stainless Steel Fabrication, welding, reading drawings, polishing, etc, etc!

You MUST have a great attitude, be honest, punctual and keen to work! Great working conditions, great pay and benefits etc

If you are interested please PM me with brief details of current or last position and telephone contact details. Looking to take someone on immediatly.

Thank you

Guest Fancy a Beer

No responses again surprises me thought there were loads of fabricators out there! Guess they all happily employed :)

Guest tinkham_lee

Im not a fabricator but know someone who is, which suburb is the job based in?

I have sent you a PM regarding the perfect person for this position, which includes 70% towards his wages for the first three months and then 40% towards his wages the second three months then 10% for the rest of the year. This guy is an excellent Boilermaker/Welder and Steel Fabricator, with extensive knowledge and experience. In fact he will come to work for you for free, say two to four weeks duration as a work trial.