Guest mike and tor

red tape??

Guest mike and tor

I was at the local branch of the ANZ checking out how much they can sting me for to get a home loan. The nice man took all the details and then declined me as I have not yet received Foreign Investment Review Board approval.

The jist of the matter is that I am on a 457 visa (long term but temp) and so I need to have this approval.

Has anyone ever come across this matter or is the ANZ just being bloody minded.

Mike

I was at the local branch of the ANZ checking out how much they can sting me for to get a home loan. The nice man took all the details and then declined me as I have not yet received Foreign Investment Review Board approval.

The jist of the matter is that I am on a 457 visa (long term but temp) and so I need to have this approval.

Mike

This is correct on that visa, we also had to apply even though we already had the money in place to buy the property.

Guest guest3462

You just download the application form, we had a reply with approval within 48 hrs. I cant remember the website now as its a few years since we did it, but google should help! x

Guest The Hadleys

Mike

Hi Mike,

You should contact Andy Williams on here, he is really good. I know he has sorted mortgages out for a number of people. When you are ready to buy, give me a call I will be more than happy to help you find a property, I work for Elders Real Estate, Aberfoyle/Flagstaff - give me a call and let me do the leg work for you.

Dawn Hadley

0425 381 964