Guest Trakki

Post or Courier

Guest Trakki

We are soon to send off our visa application (if we ever get the skill assessment back coz of the strikes :realmad: )and with all the postal strikes were thinking about couriering it. When I posted my skill assessment it cost over £5 and was less than a quarter of the size that the visa paper work is. I was wondering if people posted or couriered their applications and how much it cost and if you used a courier who you used.

Hope you are all well

Tracey

Guest jen&ian

Hi guys,

When we sent ours off we used the royal mail international signed for service which was fine , but I must say if I was you at the moment I'd be tempted to use a different company too. I'm sure someone will be along soon who is able to recommend one.

Good luck

Jen:D

Guest Ian & Diane

Hi tracey,

We used a courier and it cost £55(agent sent it) and it arrived in aus after 3 working days i know its an extra cost but it does help speed the process up a little.Had a case officer within a fortnight.

We have been using parcelforce to send mail to agent etc as they are not affected by the strike.

ian

Guest soggy

Hi,

I used royal mail signed for and it cost about £12 , it gives you a tracking number but it is only tracked untill it leaves the UK. Ive used DHL several times to China ( I know thats not in Australia:)) they picked up from my house late Friday afternoon and when I got up on Monday my wife had had it for sevral hours,it can be tracked all the way, it cost about £50 but great service and gives peace of mind.

Simon

Guest dglamoore

Ours was sent by our agent but must admit if I had sent it would use a courier. We used Royal Mail International Signed For with the meds and had no way of knowing where they were as could not be tracked once out of uk so for peace of mind would like to be able to track it ;)

A lot of people I know used Interparcel /DHL and said they were reliable and not too badly priced.

http://www.interparcel.com/

Good luck with it all!

Lisa:cute:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

we used DHL, I know it costs a bit more, but then its peace of mind I think.

sarah:jiggy: