Guest Rich&Susie

Doing a reccie in Adelaide...fancy a drink?

Guest Rich&Susie

Hi everyone,

Myself and the wife have posted on here occasionally during the past year or so. We've submitted our 175 application recently, so fingers crossed for the future. The application is under Susie's name and we are applying unde the occupation of ICT Business Analyst which has recently been ACS verified.:)

I'm posting this because myself and susie are coming over to Oz next month for a reccie. We initially going to be seeing some friends in Perth but have booked to come to Adelaide on Oct 26th, flying back out again on Nov 2nd. In that time our plan is to hook up with some estate agents to get a feel for what we might be able to afford, susie's got a couple of job interviews, i want to speak to some people at the tafe and we also generally want to get a feel for the area.

Whilst we are there we wondered whether anyone fancied meeting up for a drink or some food one of the evenings. No ideas where that would be, we'd be guided by others! We'd really love to hear first hand about the experiences of those who have moved to Adelaide. We've both spent time travelling in Oz before, but we know that moving there is likely to be competely different!

Just a bit about ourselves, it's simple really. We're both nice people (i would say that!!), are both 33 and we don't have any kids.:)

We look forward to hopefully meeting up with some of you. Please PM if you're interested.

Cheers

Rich & Susie.

Guest thekings

Can we jump on the band wagon as we will be doing a reccie at the same time :D

Guest Rich&Susie

Hi thekings!

Yeah, that's not a problem. Not got anything firm sorted out yet, but had responses from three groups on here. Will look to sort something out in the next week or so. Will keep you posted.

BTW, i saw one of the suggestions in another thread about taking in the Port Adelaide Fishermans Wharf Market on the Sunday that we are in Adelaide.

Speak soon

Rich.

Guest vixpinkbabe

Oh, count us in if you guys do meet up :) Always up for a laugh :) x

:confused:Would love to try and meet up as on my own, arriving 21st October. Will be in Largs Bay which is near to Port Adelaide or Semaphore. I will be without a car initially and it will probably take me a while to sort out internet access at the house, although McDonalds have wifi so hopefully will be able to have a bit of contact!! Jane

Guest Rich&Susie

Hey Jane,

How's it going? Just so you know, we're meeting with scooterdan and vixpink on Thursday 28th at the Elephant on Rundle Street. You'd of course (along with anyone else) would be welcome to join us. If this doesn't work for you then let us know and we could always arrange something else.

Rich.

Just thought would give you a heads up that there's a curry happening on Friday 29th in North Adelaide, details in the thread with that name.