Guest Guest5035

Modvury Hospital

Guest Guest5035

My beloved has just been discharged from Modbury Hospital after having a minor surgery in Day Care. What absolutely fantastic ,caring service they provided, this isn't the first time they have done that for us. Thoroughly reccomemend them.

Stevo

PS She is fine..........................she must be............... she's nagging again:err:

Guest caoimhe

My son has been treated there. He had skin grafting on his ear drum in July and I totally agree with you excellent service

Guest Weez

Totally agree, tho we have only visited the A&E (got 2 boys!!) and maternity visits. each time in the A&E were seen had Xrays and treatment all just over an hour tho it was a week night, nurses there are lovely!

Guest moonraker1959

Good old Modbury Hospital!Firstly my Dad(plumbing supervisor)organised all the gas jobs in that hospital when it was being built,secondly I had two babies there,and yes it was a fantastic hospital back then,and sadly my Dad died in the hospice there 16 years ago.My two sisters also had babies there,with no problems.