Sign in to follow this  
Guest kas17

shipment delayed, can anyone lend household items

Guest kas17

we are moving into our unfurnished rental in Seaford on the 2nd of october, but unfortunatley our container has now been delayed till the 7th. Does anyone have any spare household items we could borrow for a couple of weeks

thanks Karen

Guest sarahtwinn82

Hi Karen,

we met at Poms, I lived in Christies before you did. Wish we could help but we have had to beg and borrow too. Our shipment is due in on the 3rd Oct thats if it's on time. Anyway good luck. x

Guest guest3462

Hi Karen, what do you need? I have a Kettle, plates and an iron you can borrow I also have an abundance of plastic kiddie plates and forks etc. I'll have a look in the garage to see what else is in there- we might have a spare toasted going too!!! We are only down the road in Aldinga beach, our kids are similar ages too if you fancy a bees and playdate anytime

HTH

julia x

Guest guest3462

Sorry my eyes are still asleep my spelling is awful!! Bees means brew!!!

Guest kas17
    Hi Karen, what do you need? I have a Kettle, plates and an iron you can borrow I also have an abundance of plastic kiddie plates and forks etc. I'll have a look in the garage to see what else is in there- we might have a spare toasted going too!!! We are only down the road in Aldinga beach, our kids are similar ages too if you fancy a bees and playdate anytime

HTH

julia x

Hi Julia

plates and an iron would be good, need to buy a kettle anyway thanks. A playdate sounds great too the girls are getting bored with my company!! Let me know when :)

Karenx

Guest motlyman

Karen,

We have inflatable mattresses and sleeping bags, camping chairs and im sure we can come up with some other stuff to help out.

Let us know when and where.

Colin

Guest kas17
    Karen,

We have inflatable mattresses and sleeping bags, camping chairs and im sure we can come up with some other stuff to help out.

Let us know when and where.

Colin

That all souns perfect, thanks so much Colin. We could collect next weekend or anytime the week after whatever suits

Karen

Guest motlyman

No worries.

Call me on the number in my signature when you are ready.

Colin

Guest kas17
    No worries.

Call me on the number in my signature when you are ready.

Colin

Will do, thanks

Karen

Guest Teresa01

Hiya,

I have loads of extra stuff you can borrow and we are close by, just drop me a pm!

Cheers

Teresa

Guest kas17

HTH

julia x

Hi Julia

meant to add we are in Aldinga Beach too at the moment if you fancy a brew or playdate

Karen

Guest guest3462

Great! When does your little one go to kindy? Carys goes mon/tues morning and wed/thurs afternoon so any day around that is good with us. The girls will be thrilled to meet some new friends. We have a trampoline and swing/slide in the garden so you are more than welcome to come here and play, then you can load up with everything you need to set you up for a few weeks!! Where in Aldinga are you?

Julia xxxx

Guest kas17
    Great! When does your little one go to kindy? Carys goes mon/tues morning and wed/thurs afternoon so any day around that is good with us. The girls will be thrilled to meet some new friends. We have a trampoline and swing/slide in the garden so you are more than welcome to come here and play, then you can load up with everything you need to set you up for a few weeks!! Where in Aldinga are you?

Julia xxxx

Hi Julia

have sent you a pm

Karen x