The Monaghans

All about Tim

This has got absolutely nothing to do with anything and the question has probably already been asked and answered before but.... where is Tim? UK or Adelaide? And why did he start PIA? You can tell there's nothing much on telly tonight can't you... ;)

This has got absolutely nothing to do with anything and the question has probably already been asked and answered before but.... where is Tim? UK or Adelaide? And why did he start PIA? You can tell there's nothing much on telly tonight can't you... ;)

All i know he appears to be one of the lucky ones down under!! Be great to finally get to meet as it will be far easier than having to carry out spell check every time we chat!!

Guest Aussiebound

I am sure he is one of the lucky ones already over there due to the time he posts on the forum - that or he sleeps odd hours!

I also think he runs all the other sites: pomsinbrisbane, pomsinperth, pomsinmelbourne, pomsinoz. Have had a good luck look though all of them at some stage or other of our visa process as we was, and still are, really unsure of whereabouts to go!

Sarah

Guest dglamoore

Yes Tim runs a lot of forums including PomsInOz and he is over here in Oz :jiggy:

Lisa:cute:

He's a bit like Charlie in Charlie's Angels really isn't he? Nobody knows where he is, what he does or what he looks like. Ooh, I've gone all shivery thinking about it! Come on Tim! We demand you change your avatar! Show us your face!!!! Obviously still nothing on the telly then...!

Guest jen&ian

hi Liz,

If it helps i can tell you he's in WA, but other than that he's alot like "The Stig" from Top Gear, some say he was raised by roo's.....some say he lives solely on vegimite sandwiches.... all we know is he's called Tim.:biglaugh:.

Jen:wubclub:

I am sure he is one of the lucky ones already over there due to the time he posts on the forum - that or he sleeps odd hours!

I also think he runs all the other sites: pomsinbrisbane, pomsinperth, pomsinmelbourne, pomsinoz. Have had a good luck look though all of them at some stage or other of our visa process as we was, and still are, really unsure of whereabouts to go!

Sarah

He Hee - Tis I 'the stig' - No not really but I do live in Rockingham, Western Australia.. but have visited Adelaide once. The easiest answer is that I had PomsInOz and out of these I had this idea of decentralising and making them more regional as Poms In Adelaide etc etc. PiA is the second biggest mostly due to Lisa and her hard work.

Gawd - I like the mysterious thingy tho!

PS I don't own Poms In Perth - But do have www.PerthPoms.com for my sins!