Sign in to follow this  
likesshopping

Hiccup at the Medical

Hi All! Sorry I havent been on for a while. We sold our house and moved into rented on the 4th January - we've had a nightmare getting a BT line and only just connected yesterday......so, heres all my gossip in the last month...

Had our medicals on the 9th january......they found a small lump in my breast, and had to go to my own GP (waited a week to get an appoitment!) for them to refer me to the hospital.....I still havent got an appointment - just waiting, although going to give it a couple more weeks before going private. I really feel fine about it, I really believe its just a cyst - but Im really worried that our case officer (yes, got a case officer as well this month!!) will hold up our visa because of it......AND there were blood in my husbands water - his GP took loads of bloods for various things - but they all came back negative and now, he is waiting for a hospital appointment to investigate further...

Can anyone with any medical know give me any advise - or has anyone had the same happen? - do you think these problems are enough to cause problems with us getting our visa?

Nice to be back - hope you're all ok

sarahx

Guest dglamoore

Hi Sarah

Nice to see you back. Sorry to hear that your meds have not been plain sailing and I have everything crossed for you that it all comes back fine :)

Congratulations on getting a case officer ! Have the meds been sent off anyway or are they waiting for results to come back? I think if they have gone off they may just refer your meds which your CO will see so will wait for them to be finalised.

Fingers crossed you get the appointments soon - will be thinking of you.

Lisa :D

hi Lisa

Thanks for your reply. Yes, our medicals have already been sent off to Sydney - do you think that means that they should be ok with the info they have?

By the way - really hope you hear soon about your visa - I really thought that I would log back and seeing you have your visa.....its bizarre that theres such a difference in time with when you have a case officer and getting the visa

Sarahx

Guest dglamoore

Hi Sarah

It could just be that LCU request more info from your GP when the meds arrive in Sydney just to make sure the hiccups are nothing serious.

We thought we would just collect a few case officers rather than going straight for the visa and are currently up to number 3 :lol: :shock: The good news is that Alan Collett who runs Go Matilda is on the case and working hard on our behalf at the moment to get this sorted so fingers crossed you will be hearing me shout any day now :roll: :lol:

Lisa x x

Hi Sarah

Good luck with the additional appts you & your OH need, I am sure it will all be ok for you both :). It will just be routine stuff.

Our meds were ok & sent to Sydney (not yet arrived though) ......

Our agency said the CO only initially needed the receipts by the 12th Feb to prove the medicals were en-route, seems they do take a couple of weeks from the UK 8)

Good luck & good luck Lisa for getting your visa through 8) 8)

Angela